Strony

16 stycznia 2014

Coloring....

Sometimes when I dont feel like making a card I just like to sit, grab my watercolor pencils and color some images...most of the time the card idea comes during coloring:) Its so much fun, its like going back to  childhood. To make this card I used KaiserCraft "wood Grain" background stamp and Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad. For the flower i have chosen Viva Decor "Blumen&schmetterlinge" stamp set and StazOn jet black ink. To color my image I used Stabiloaquacolor pencils by Stabilo company. I hope you enjoy today's card.....


Supplies:

Viva Decor "Blumen&Schmetterlinge" stamp set

KaiserCraft "Wood Grain" background stamp

StazOn Ink pad "Jet Black"

Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

Watercolor Pencils by Stabilo

Memento Ink Pad "Rich Cocoa"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz