Strony

14 sierpnia 2015

Glamour flower

Hi friends!

Long time no layout on this blog, so today I decided to share one of my favourite, that I made a while ago, but never posted. This layout is a combination of stamping and embossing. I wanted to create a very vintage and glamour look, The picture of me was taken by my friend, who is a great photographer, We were looking for an old-fashoned look and I think my friend did a good job. I love this picture and the layout. The big flower is handmade from single patels. I added those beautiful blue brads as a flower center.For "leaves" I used black and blue feathers and a pearl trim to finnish the flower. The title is made out of single circles that I punched, I stamped and embossed letters for word "Moments". I also embossed this beautiful chandelier in black and added a letter "K" embellishment with some pearls on a side. 









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz